• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 physics...

Started by TheJamsh, September 30, 2007, 02:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

Im having issues with some of the physics in this patch, ive run it on XP, and have been able to do backflips in all vehicles if i want, i can flip the mand all sorts etc, things do wheeilies and the like you know...

however, im now running the patch on XP, and apart from wheelies, i dont seem to be getting any of the new physics, and i think the wheelies are jsut because the vehicles are small and ie let them go too fast... what file(s) determine physics? im going to see if they are missing or damaged etc.

better still i might modify it if its not too hard but i fear it will be...

any suggestions at all anyone?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Tempest Storm

Are you running the game with Auto leveling on or off? Running the game with auto leveling on should prevent you from doing those moves, you'll find it in the game options menu.

Commando

A particular unit's physics characteristics are determined by the unit's odf file.  The sabre tank being ivtank.odf.  If you want to edit the handling characteristics of the sabre, open up ivtank.odf in notpad and change the values.  1.3 gives you a lot more control, especially when it comes to treaded units.

TheJamsh

hmm ill try autolevelling...

as for tracked units, they do wheelies all the time... using the pitchpitch and rollpitch/steerpitch setting etc doesnt change it...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.