• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

need help finding a map

Started by ~Snipe~, January 09, 2008, 03:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Snipe~

I have seen the topic on this already but the links are not working so here goes.

I'm looking for MPIQuarry66 it's a map file everyone but me seem to have and i have every single map pack i can find on natty's cabin bzscrap and bz2maps.com it just seems like this map just isn't available for download anymore. I know I'm not installing wrong because I've followed the instructions precisely for installing and I don't have any instance of the mpiquarry66 map anywhere. please help if you don't know off hand where to find it I would appreciate it if you would e-mail it to me at nfk953@truman.edu.

Thanks much appreciated

VSMIT

You notice the little "66" at the end of the filename, right?  That means it's for the G66 mod.  If you play 1.2, you can get it on BZ2maps.  If you play 1.3, I don't know where you'll be able to find it.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Feared_1

VSMIT

But that's the 1.2 version...

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

technoid

You can find more mappacks at Scott's site:
http://www.valler.com/bz2

MPIQuarry66 is in this package:
http://www.valler.com/bz2/files/Full-G66-15e.zip

I don't have G66 v1 (nor v2) installed so can't ensure functionality of this map, since it's been awhile since I've played the mod. 

:mrgreen: