• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

a neat site to pimp your BZ2 mods on.

Started by Lizard, January 13, 2008, 08:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizard

I found this site a couple of days ago ( although it appears that Space found it before I did ;) ) :  http://www.moddb.com/

it's pretty good they have galleries for screenies and you can have a blog, host videos and other media for your mod and even host the mod itself for you, you host files upto 1.8gb in size ( I think that's what it said but it seems awfully large), it's all free aswell .

anyway check it out I've made a small section for Fleshstorm and there's also a section on Space's ZEmod .

OvermindDL1

That site is definitely useful, been around for a while so it has quite a huge amount of mods. :)

Dianoga4

Wow, that's a very interesting site and I'll be looking at it more. Thanks for the find Lizard.

Dia

Red Devil

Maybe I'll stick FE for PB4 there when it's finished.
What box???

Lizard

Quote from: Red Devil on January 22, 2008, 05:26:27 PM
Maybe I'll stick FE for PB4 there when it's finished.

I was thinking there really ought to be a section on there for regular 1.2 FE aswell .