• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

help with aip's

Started by Saberdude, January 19, 2008, 09:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizard

Quote from: bigbadbogie on January 21, 2008, 03:06:04 PM
So that it why the recycler was building assault tanks -- that was really confusing

if you don't make the factory a requirement in the unit's odf the unit will be built from the recycler by the aip's even though it will still be built by the factory for a human team.

Red Devil

You can have your crig build things other than buildings too.  Like to see someone make one that chucks out a beer can once in awhile.  :lol:
What box???

mrtwosheds

It only does buildings well...If you tell a crig to build a tank, it creates one that is firmly fixed to the ground.

bigbadbogie

and you cant command it

and the problem is that it was a hadean assault tank
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Saberdude

ok thanks for the game.debugaip that REEEALY helped. i got them to build atilla walkers now but ive regretted it:P ok heres the thing I made the computer team a special atilla that doesnt need the teckcenter becaus i cant get them to build it. they build it fine but they attack with them....its no problem becaus i made some really powerful guntowers, but i dont want them to do that. I only wanted them to attack a special guntower i made or attack you atilla walkers. THey also do not build the other units that i had under one of the "build minimums" plans. Is thers some sort of unit trigger that makes them send units in the base out to attack? i thought it only used units specified in the "Attacker" plans. I just wanted the attilas to sit aruond the base for whenever you attacked. And also is there a limit to how many units you can have sittin inside the base? It seem whenever they hit a certain number of units they stop building and send them out.  And about the constructor building units....dont they build them in battlezone 1.0 when u play as a pilot in instant action?

@mrtwosheds  The computer only builds 2 of my units now the modded Atilla and the Turretmk2, both i put under a "Buildminimus" Plan. but under the same plans i wanted them to build some modded chain and minigun Scouts, and the Destroyer tank from the G66 mods that i put in. I Have Failrly high numbers of the scouts (like 6 of each-i wanted them to be used in swarms) but only 2 of the Destroyer tanks. The scouts have thier own Seperate Attacker plans, but they never get built or sent out to atack anything. The Destroyers were ment to just sit in base but they dont get build ither.

mrtwosheds

You need the MODLOG
It has a whole section on the 1.3 additions for aip's

Slow reading in the changelogs, found in your bz2 dir, may also help a bit.