• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

[BUG]PB3 Supplydepot Localammo thing...

Started by dwilu, February 02, 2008, 09:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwilu

I've searched the board for that one and found nothing, so ive decided to post this one :
ok so... no av no crashes no stuff... just when I put a local ammo weapon on a ship that also has non local ammo weapons, and use up
some of  the local ammo.... then go to supplydepot with localammo up label... it refils my local ammo but once done... it zeroes my normal ships ammo, yet making it infinite, as weapons still can fire... no idea why....

GSH

I think that's been fixed for pb4 already. Some testers are really in love with localAmmo, so it's gotten a lot of testing and bug reports.

-- GSH

Oh, it's not Love.  Nothing so ethereal...

This is lust, pure and simple.

:evil:

Seriously, if I could get numbered ammo/health/shields/damage...  like Ammo1, Ammo2, that sort of thing, I'd be deliriously happy as a modder.  As it is, localammo lets you do some things that are pretty cool right in the engine, where otherwise we'd be turning to the DLL.

-Av-