• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 Ships With 1.2 Physics (almost)

Started by Red Devil, February 21, 2008, 01:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

I compared these to the 1.2 Drones and I really think they're there now.  Haven't touched the morphed/assault physics yet.

Please try them and let me know what they need:

1.2 Test Drones
What box???

OvermindDL1

That was odd, this post seemed to disappear as I was responding to it.

Either way, I am going to hunt down my disk again and install it on this old computer, maybe it will run well enough and I can test stuff again.

Red Devil

Sorry, I had put the wrong link in there, so I deleted it and put in the right one.  Thanks.
What box???

OvermindDL1

Red Devil

What box???

Zero Angel

Outstanding work, Red. I noticed too, about the 1.2 scion scouts is that they have sub-par air maneuverability -- these ones seem to have a lot more control and freedom to them. Of course there is the issue of air control going dead after a few seconds thanks to PB3 physics -- but I think that these scouts are definitely an 'acceptable' alternative to the 1.2 scion scouts.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Red Devil

Cool.  :-)  I'll work on the morphed/assault physics next.
What box???