• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone Realm Thread

Started by Zero Angel, February 21, 2008, 08:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

OK, so i've started the process of trying to port some of the old modifier tutorials over to my website BZ2Realm, but havent found very much of any use. Anyways, I'm gonna use this thread for 3 things:
  • News and updates for Battlezone Realm
  • Questions about the site (use start another thread for modding questions!)
  • For people to provide feedback
  • For people to post their tutorials
So heres the start:

Updates:
2008-February-16 -- Battlezone Realm moved to zeroangel.overminddl1.com
2008-February-21 -- BZ2 Modifier tutorial "Damage.eX Mapmaking Tutorial" ported to site.

Call for submissions:
Anyone have a tutorial to submit, please point me to it -- or email me at zeroangelmk1 -AT- gmail -DOT- com , and I will put it on the site if it meets the requirements of being very useful.

Questions:
For those who have seen the Modifier site, which of the BZ Modifer tutorials were most useful to you? -- I ask because I'm only going to port a few over to BZ2Realm.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

BNG Da BZ Fool

Very nice ZA. If possible, I'd like to add a few modeling tutorials down the road. Tanks, BNG.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

Steeveeo

I'll see if I can find some time to help out later.

Good luck!

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Sonic

Don't know if you want/need these, but I still have my walkthroughs sitting on my site. Mostly just about how to use Mod Manager 5 and a brief tutorial on how to use the AIP Editor.
http://www.starfleetplatoon.com/walkthroughs
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

Zero Angel

Well, the AIP editor screencast looks interesting. I'll make sure to link to it somewhere.

EDIT: AIP Editor added to Reference section of the site.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression