• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Gothic Shell

Started by General BlackDragon, February 23, 2008, 07:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

Reposted since i couldnt find it.

Hellow everyone :)

It's high time I started releasing some of the things I've made over the years, so, here's a revamped shell I made. This is compatible with any version of BZ2, although there IS a music download that is only compatible with 1.3 PB2 or later.

This is not for anyone who likes the color pink!  :evil:

Gothic_Shell.7z - 7.89mb The basic Shell, compatible with versions 1.0 - 1.2 of Battlezone II.

Gothic_Shell13addon.7z - 3.88mb The 1.3 Addon that adds shell music, this goes ontop of the first link. ONLY for 1.3 pb2 - pb3.

Just Extract it to the BZ2 root folder
Feedback/bugs please :)

Gothic_Shell13pb4.7z - 12.37mb The All in one version for 1.3 pb4. No need to DL other two.

Gothic_Shell_13TA5.7z - 12.37mb The All in one version for 1.3 TA5. No need to DL others

For referances on how to remove the custom Font, simply go into the Gothic Shell/Interface/ folder and remove or rename all the .bmf files. (bg08, bg10, bg12, bg14, console, small, system)

*****General BlackDragon*****

Red Spot

Really like the look of that gravidar(? .. radar) .. :-)

G
*Something intelligent, yet funny*

BNG Da BZ Fool

Very cool GB. It must be pretty satisfying to costomize such things for the game...BNG
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

bigbadbogie

WOW!!!!! GBD YOU MY HERO!!!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

General BlackDragon

General BlackDragon

Gothic_Shell13pb4.7z - 12.37mb The All in one version for 1.3 pb4. No need to DL other two.

:) PB4 version is here.

Look for future updates to the Tech Shell

General BlackDragon

Made some bug fixes for the pb4 version.

General BlackDragon

AHadley

I'm not really sure this is my style, but it still looks wonderful!

Tech shell looks good too, maybe you should make a shell changed like somebody suggested...

General BlackDragon

AHadley

Sorry, shell changer, like Starfleet had. You've already done a couple shell changeds :lol: