• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Good Game!

Started by Zero Angel, February 29, 2008, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

My Team:
C: CORBA
Zero Angel

vs
C: ZOE Bart
JohnnyChaingunWatson

Whoever you guys are, good game today. That was like the longest strat ever. Props to the enemy commander Bart for managing scavs/pools like a pro -- and our cmd for bouncing back against their assaults quickly. It was a hard game, our team was really struggling to stay afloat the whole game, but we were also making them sweat -- there were a few times large parts of our base were wiped out in attacks, but CORBA rebuilt quickly and we got bomber again. Every once in awhile I would get about 7 or so scavs and hard the pools than 3 minutes later all of my pools and scavs would be wiped out.

At one point, I was mortaring/bombing their base from the back. And I lost my tank. I told the cmdr that they must be getting weakened because their base was empty of forces. But when I respawned at base, half of it was wiped out and was under heavy attack. 2 minutes later, the entire thing was rebuilt, bomber bay and all.

Somehow we would parry their base assaults and wipe out their attack forces only for bart to profit from the loose and build up another force. At one point we managed to totally annihilate one their serviced, defended hedoux/locust seige only to be hit again by more forces.

The locusts that bart sent at our base were brutal! . I seen during one attack over 10 locusts all hitting our 2nd UG pool emplacement, at one point they were all focused on me and I was rabidly tearing through them with chains/mortars.  I managed to kill most of the escaping locusts after the attack failed, but my tank killed after I got ambushed by a rat in the field.

About an hour and a half in, we cleared the field of enemy scavs and were counterattacking their base with bomber/mortar, then JohnnyChainGun ended the server :(

Knowing Bart's scav managing tactics, they probably wouldve bounced back anyways. And we wouldve been playing all day. I didnt know such a good commander played FE. I almost expected it to be a walk in the park. Well anyways GG.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Angstromicus

That makes me wish all the more I didn't have stinkin' statellite :x! That sounded like an awesome match.

Spawn

Bart is much less impressive under pressure, like all those times he quit.

Zero Angel

hah!

Sorry not discounting your claim. It just made me grin is all.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Commando

then JohnnyChainGun ended the server

What does that mean?  He or you chained the opponent's recycler to death?

Feared_1

He was the server and he /leaved.

Commando

K, didn't see johnychaingun was a player.  I thought it was slang for something.

Now it makes a lot more sense.