• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Rise of the Blackdogs

Started by lucky_foot, March 13, 2008, 11:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warfreak

Is a vicious cycle................. rest in peace Avatar (by that i mean sleep well, DONT DIE ON US!!!!), you deserve the sleep......

IN the meantime ill get my general method of recording, I want to remember what is to be told.  :-D

OvermindDL1

bigbadbogie

Quote from: Warfreak on March 17, 2008, 08:17:29 PM
IN the meantime ill get my general method of recording

speaking of recording......  :wink:
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Spawn

You could always try an alternative herbal treatment.  Like coke.

bigbadbogie

or - if you feel adventurous - vanilla coke!!  :evil:

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

Warfreak

Go with the tea, don't think carbonated things will do you good.................... but if you want to go with soda.............. DONT GET THE ROOT BEER, caffine is not there for you to seek........ tons of sugar, but no caffine.....  :-D

OvermindDL1

And that is one of the reasons I drink root beer if I drink a soda. :)

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Caffeine actually isn't....all.......bad.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzthud.

anomaly

What rootbeers have you guys been drinking.  Everywhere I go, the only stuff they have is Barq's, and that does have caffeine... because Coca-Cola feels there is some need to add caffeine to everything.

Warfreak

Mug, A&W,  Offbrands of the stuff............ gotta love Root Beer.  :-)

bigbadbogie

i think i represent all foreigners to america when i say WHAT THE F@*$ IS ROOT BEER???

My BZ2 mods:

Warfreak

Feared_1

Root beer is a nasty substance that is used to drive small children into eating foamy, vanilla ice cream.

I would recommend Dr. Pepper for caffeine therapy. He has his doctrine in making people feel good, and is a personal friend of mine.

OvermindDL1

A&W here, nothing better, I do not really like most of the others, especially Barq's, tastes like black licorice.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Nielk1

Click on the image...