• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What the f%#@ happened to this forum?

Started by Rampage, March 15, 2008, 05:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rampage

Ok - so I got really busy with work (promotion and all) for a few months, then I come back to see what's happening on the forum and its...castrated!  What happened?  My avatar and sig don't show, I go to check my profile settings and can't type anything in the sig because it instantly disappears, several of the sub-forums are just GONE.

Can somebody share?  What happened to this place?

Commando

The forums were moved to a new server and CmptrWz disabled signatures in the process.  A lot of the sub forums weren't ported over due to the work involved.

Angstromicus

Nice to see you again, Rampage. A lot has happened lately. I heard part of the reason is that CmptrWz didn't get respect from people. The "Talk to the management" board is the place to look.

CmptrWz

Oh, the content of the missing forums came over just as well as everything else.

I just deleted the content once it was moved over to the new server.

And removed and disabled signatures.

And removed, disabled, and more recently re-enabled avatars.

And lots of other stuff. Don't make me go back into it all, as I am likely to end up back in a bad mood if I do.

Nielk1

Kinda why I am trying to promote my site. :roll:

But do donate to Wz if ya can :-P

Click on the image...