• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

FE campaign - need help

Started by ugla, March 27, 2008, 03:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ugla

Quote from: General BlackDragon on March 29, 2008, 07:05:06 AM
think ur supposed to sit next to the wormhole controller for like 30 seconds or more...

I was sitting there for about 10 Min's and nothing happens, only a few enemy units come in and get destroyed upon the gun towers I was ordered to build there.

I have tried everything I could think of, including recycling all my units to stay alone in the area. I have read the walkthrough before, seen the screenshots, but I never get that terminal window appear. There was a similar window that popped up during the mission "Rebuilding the Arch", and I had no trouble back then.

Zero Angel

QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

ugla

Now, this worked :-D, Then, I normally finished the last mission which was rather long than difficult and so it is finally over :roll: (I have already played the Hadean part before). Thanks for the tip, because it was definitely the best possible solution. My friend has tried it too and ended up exactly the same way (unable to access the terminal).

Feared_1

I was going to suggest that, but I figured people would think of me as some kind of cheap loser who wants to beat all of his friends to the end of the game.