• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

forgotten enemies Scion ARK

Started by TheJamsh, May 19, 2008, 04:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Basically, then again, the Ark II was large enough that it did not need to be organically shaped.

Click on the image...

TheJamsh

i have a scion starship if you want one. Shaun gave me permission to use it as he blagged it from elsewhere for his assimilation mod as the borg juggernaught. i applied some scion textures and it does look pimping! heres a screenshot of it in Threed. ive re-named it THE PENETRATOR

but if you dont mind im going to keep it until my PB4 recycler variant is out. i have a big surprise for you lot =]

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

vexxviper

its pretty lol were can i buy me one of dem bad boys?

TheJamsh

ill chuck it out with my recycler variant when pb4 comes out (well a few months after) i need some of the new pb4 features for it to work you see...

alternatively, download shane wards assimilation mod find the XSI in there and re-texture it :D. shane let me use it in my mod but dont copy it without his permission dont wanna get in trouble

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Angstromicus

Quote from: bigbadbogie on May 20, 2008, 03:55:09 PM
yu 2 lucky dogs got global mod jobs on bz2md!! just stay the heck outta my forum and i will be happy!!

BZ2MD:

Name:     Total Oblivion Omnis
Position:    BZ2 Fanatic

But as for here... *puts BBB under electron microscope*  :-D