• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Uler add on pack for PB3

Started by TheJamsh, June 03, 2008, 03:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

ive almost finished making the Uler a playable race for PB3. WOULD COXXON BE OKAY WITH THIS DO YOU THINK?? IT INCLUDES NO XSI'S MESHES ONLY

the add-on pack includes:
New Weapons
New Betty Sounds
Playable Against Themselves, ISDF and Scion Stock as Stock, Easy, Standard, Difficult, Extreme, Insane Difficulty

Coxxon appears to be around no longer which is highly aggravating since i probably would need his approval to release this. i also have one favour to ask of anyone if they feel like it. making the isdf/uler AIPS? all you have to do is switch the first letter of the ULER race to a 'U'. ive done the others but these are the most difficult. the uler build tree is the same as the ISDF as far as ODF names are concerned.

If moderators and respectable others feel Coxxon would approve of this let me know and ill patch it out to those who want it. Always nice to have that extra race right?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

Cool. The Uler was made compatible with 1.3 earlier this year by GH and me.  Guess we should have mentioned that.
What box???

TheJamsh

darn lol. well ive done AIP's and extra recy's and weapons so its an entirely new playable race now.

wouldnt mind some unit sounds if anyone has any laying about? its the ISDF/ULER AIP's that will take me a while. ive been replacing letters. and seeing as the ULER unit and build tree si the same as the ISDF but with different prefix (uv/ub instead of ib/iv) its jsut been notepad replacing. but the ISDFVULER mean actualyl going through it which is going to take AGES! gah.

Red Devil

Yes, if there's one thing I've learned about AIP's is that they're tedious to edit.

Might want to hold off for PB4 a bit though, because there's a lot of AIP improvements.
What box???

BNG Da BZ Fool

Cool! Where can we dl the 1.3 Uler mod?

TJ, have you checked his profile info to see if he's still listed there maybe an email addy to contact him, or was it BojMan?
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

TheJamsh

not sure which...

its not available for DL yet tho BNG its not quite finished. i may wait till pb4 (only a few weeks away i hear) and chuck it out with that. seems silly when everyone will be upgrading later. and with the AI and AIP improvements too

BNG Da BZ Fool

I look forward to getting when it's finally released TJ.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.