• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone II v1.3pb4 released

Started by GSH, June 11, 2008, 06:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

FE isn't fully compatible with PB4 yet, but you can try it.  It's compatible with PB3.

Also, i forgot to include the startup cfg, but I just posted that in the PB3 thread.
What box???

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

What box???

Warfreak

Been there, done that....... Go back to my vacation home of ZTV: Icarus sometimes, but no one is ever using those maps anymore :(

TheJamsh

more + better games? more maybe, not better

more+ better maps?? again.. NOOOO! you played zemod for pb3 yet? say the best maps are on 1.2 then...

more players yes, but most of them play 1.2 because of less bugs, not better gameplay. PB4 is FAR superior to 1.2, but theres not THAT many bugs

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Warfreak

There are other reasons for sticking with 1.2........ but i expect NONE of them to be mentioned or, God help us all, I will ahve to post the Topic Derailed pic :P

Feared_1

This topic is not for 1.2. It has nothing to do with 1.2. Don't bring 1.2 into this topic. We're done talking about 1.2.

General BlackDragon

Oh god, I can see this coming from 2 miles and 3 horse kicks away...

*****General BlackDragon*****

Slaor

Things haven't changed much then lol...

Thanks to GSH and Ken, can't believe you are STILL working on it fellas, but then again, can't quite believe I'm still here as well :P

Where else would the infected hang out but with fellow victims of the bug?

Once you get BZ in the blood you're hooked, and there's no cure.

-Av-

TheJamsh

Slaor you aint around enough... hell i wasnt even on the boards when you were around.

oh you probably heard this lots, but DAMN those hadean models are good

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.