• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Public Beta 4 Bug Reports

Started by TheJamsh, June 12, 2008, 07:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Angel

Quote from: mrtwosheds on August 03, 2008, 05:57:27 AM
Yes!, Assault/ combat flavour shields stops this ramming/country dancing problem from occurring with these units.
  :mrgreen:

mmmmm.... flavor shields
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Red Devil

Excuse me, did you say, "Assault/Combat Shields"???  Never would have thought of that.  You'd think they would be neutral.
What box???

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

mrtwosheds

Yes, it seems they are combat, like anything else when it is not specified, (packs?)
But it seems as if the assault hover units with only assault weapons, were trying to use the shield against combat targets.
Once every weapon entry was IsAssault = 1 the problems stopped.

Fortunately I successfully negotiated with The Lead Dalek development scientists, and no rumours of "kissing" and "country dancing" have reached the Emperor. So our molecules remain integrated in their usual configuration for now.