• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 physics to 1.2 physics

Started by Ego - Nikolas, June 18, 2008, 05:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ego - Nikolas

I Make a sensitive topic on neutral ground

Its abaut converting stuff for zst players to enable some bugs, well you need to read that topic.

http://bz2.freeforums.org/project-1-3-physics-to-1-2-physics-t141.html

Feared_1

There are a lot o' topics around about this that you can choose from. Lets try to keep them to a minimum, just to make everything a little less painful in the end.

GENERAL MANSON*

Personnally i think all of this stuff needs to be moved all into one topic instead of having so many. Really annoying.

Ego - Nikolas

Yeah, im sorry to post that..(bad idea)
But then those post topics shood be as sticky to do less (spam) for you

Or even not post it, lock it will be just fine

shane ward

Battlezone is unique in a way that there are strange and intresting Bugs that people can use to make a on-line game more intresting. It is true that taking them away can make the game less intresting, and more challenging.

As for the flying bug that keeps popping up one solution to this would be to have a Option in the multiplier setup window to allow "flying" or "Hovering" for players that like this sort of stuff or to turn it off. I agree that some bugs like turrets in pools cannot happen in real life. Also some other bugs that I do not know off, could have the option to enable them if the Server that started the game chooses to.

I know it is a taboo subject that keeps dividing the community, but at the end of the day we all bought the game and love it. So why not give people the choice to do what they want and keep everybody happy all around and not restrict them.

People should be given a choice, I agree.. But at the end of the day, people can choose to stick with bz 1.1 1.2 1.3. Why not add all the (Selectable) options that people like into 1.5 ;)

I cannot post this in the other form.... Don't want to keep registering too many forms eather....

Shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

Feared_1