• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Another Payback single player mission bug

Started by sombragris, June 21, 2008, 11:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sombragris

This might be a minor one, but I will report it nonetheless because it might point to other issues.

On the first moments of Single Player Mission #13 Payback, the player is inside the Scion base, awaiting the arrival of the Scion leader with a ISDF force that includes two Walkers.

Since PB4, I noticed that the heads of the two Walkers swing uncontrollably and permanently up and down; this looks very ugly.

Additionally, after the havoc ensues, I am no longer given command of them. They simply get destroyed.

Thanks again for all the work in PB4... despite these minor hiccups, I see it as an improvement.

Red Devil

Thanks for reporting this.  Others have noticed this as well (we're thinking that they are wearing their headphones  :wink: ) , so this is good validation.  Please keep the reports coming.
What box???

bigbadbogie

I have already reported the command bug to GSH and Commando and they are seeing what they can do before pb4a is released.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Warfreak

Oh, that, I always left them to die anyway.  :-P

That or tell them to cover me while i left :D

OvermindDL1

Axeminister

They don't permanently do it, they only do it until the dropship beside them takes off into the air.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

technoid

Yep, the 2 Attila's are headbangers.   Supposed to stand at attention.  Wrong attention though, geesh.

Long ago I managed to get one of those walkers safely out of the Scion base and temporarily helped me defend my rec right after I deployed it.  No recollection what bz2 version or beta that was.  I think somewhere in 1.3 it unfortunately reduced the walkers' health much further as they pop up on your menu during your retreat.