• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Convert XSI into?

Started by AcneVulgaris, June 30, 2008, 07:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcneVulgaris

I am trying to import Lizard's Flesh Storm models into Unity, but it can't handle that format. it does import the following:

Maya .mb & .ma               
Cheetah 3D .jas                  
Blender .blend            
3D Studio .3ds   
Wavefront .obj   
Drawing Interchange
Files .dxf   
Filmbox .fbx            
Collada .dae            

Does anyone know of something that will get these XSI into one of those formats?

Nielk1

Trial of 3D or Deep Exploration

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

http://www.dutch-boy.com/3De/

DB has a whole heap of trial versions.

They can convert xsi to 3ds and a whole heap of other versions. But use it quickly as the trial period is only a month.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

VSMIT

A couple of them only restrict you after a month.  Like only viewing five files per visit after the thirty days.

1.5.50 allows after the month for sure, as that is the one I'm using currently.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Warfreak

That is a wierd list........ If you want any of te stock models I already have some pre-converted.  :-D

AcneVulgaris

Well, that seems to work pretty good.  Unfortunately Lizard lost a lot of the textures in an HD crash.

Thanks for the offer of the standard ones, but I think they're copyrighted.

Maybe I'll hit up the CP guys.

Nielk1

The PIC files in an actual FS install can be converted to an image format you can use.

Click on the image...

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****