• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

An Error Occured [FATAL - fatal error]

Started by waxhawguy, July 16, 2008, 03:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waxhawguy

"Unable to execute a required file "bzshell_multi_warn_badping.cfg"

Now I know v1.3 patch isn't compatible with Forgotten enemies (or at least it isn't for me), but trying to find a v1.2 patch is nearly impossible. Can I get some help? Perhaps a working link to a v1.2 patch down loader?

General BlackDragon

www.bzscrap.com

Make a 2nd install of BZ2, by runing setup.exe again or using autorun and picking "Reinstall Battlezone II" from the menu. Install it in a different directory on the page that shows by hitting the "Browse" button.

Then go to that link, the first "here" link, for files. Then patches, Then BattlezoneII Update US

Not sure if the direct link will work, but here:

http://www.bzscrap.com/downloads/Patches/BattlezoneIIupdateUS.exe

Then u can run normal forgotten enemies for 1.2

There is also a 1.3 version of Forgotten Enemies, however it is still not fully completed. I think there's a link to it lurking somewhere around here...

*****General BlackDragon*****

waxhawguy