• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

found this... help anyone maybe?

Started by TheJamsh, July 23, 2008, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

http://amabilis.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9856056974/m/67410571711?a=tpc&cdra=Y&s=2396098374&m=67410571711&f=9856056974

havent looked at the rest of the site, but came across this extract when looking for BZI XSI files today (do they exist :S?)

there you go

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AcneVulgaris

There was a mod called Call of the Wild (COW) a few years back that had BZ1 models in it.  I think Avatar was involved with that, you might ask him.

VSMIT

BZ1 Didn't use XSI files.  It used GEO and one other that escapes me at the moment.  There are importers/exporters for 3DSMax, but I can't remember where they are.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Nielk1

BZ1 used GEO files with VDF and SDF files to compile the GEOs together into Vehicles and Structures.

Click on the image...

Feared_1

Quote from: AcneVulgaris on July 23, 2008, 11:42:49 AM
There was a mod called Call of the Wild (COW) a few years back that had BZ1 models in it.  I think Avatar was involved with that, you might ask him.

I've always wondered what that button did in Editor 2.0+.

General BlackDragon

What button?  :lol:

I remember COW.

I always wanted to go back and update the mod a "wii" little bit for pb4...hehe

*****General BlackDragon*****

AcneVulgaris

I wouldn't mind flying around in a dual SP tank, for old times sake...or a scout with chain and tag.

General BlackDragon

Hehe. Wait about a week, then you can. I'll be releasing the BZC Demo for PB4 by then.

Feared_1

Quote from: General BlackDragon on July 23, 2008, 05:30:11 PM
What button?  :lol:

In Editor 2.0+ there is a big fat COW button that basically contains another list of objects, only more neatly categorized.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

TheJamsh

so has anyone got BZ1 XSI's? GBD must have them for the BZC mods right?

General BlackDragon

2 things:

1: BZ1 geos can be converted to BZ2 xsi

2: Avatar has hand made recreations of all BZ1 models.

should ask him.

Warfreak

Wrong..... GBD only has the Chinese (last time i checked, and they are bugged out). And Avatar's are custom made.

Yeah, what GBD said.  :-D (he posted before i finished writing)

TheJamsh

wooties...

im fed up threeding things...

General BlackDragon