• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Models & textures

Started by appel, July 28, 2008, 07:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appel

Hello.

I have a few questions:

1. I am wondering if there exists higher detailed textures of the models in BZ2, or improved versions? Like of the ISDF scout and sabre for instance.

2. Has anyone created bump maps for any of the models, or the scout/sabre?

3. Anyone got the scout model in a bone-animated model format?

4. Has anyone modified the scout/sabre models to make them of a bit higher detail?

Thank you. :)

Warfreak

You sure do love the thunderbolt and sabre......
I think we've been repectful enough (or wimpy) to have never touched the stock models and edit them to that extent.... could be wrong though.

appel

Quote from: Warfreak on July 28, 2008, 07:28:11 AM
You sure do love the thunderbolt and sabre......
I think we've been repectful enough (or wimpy) to have never touched the stock models and edit them to that extent.... could be wrong though.

I'm interested in modernizing the models, as I'm going to use some of them in my little pet project demo.

Warfreak

I think you took what i said the wrong way...... I was just simply pointing out that we probably don't have anythign pre-made, though sounds like a good idea.

VSMIT

NoStr0m0 made some high-quality units...  If you can get in contact with him, you might be able to ask him...

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

appel

Quote from: VSMIT on July 28, 2008, 08:39:32 AM
NoStr0m0 made some high-quality units...  If you can get in contact with him, you might be able to ask him...

VSMIT.

I tried sending him an email as he hasn't been logged on here for 8 months. Do you have his msn address?

Nielk1

http://nostr0m0.deviantart.com/

Registered users could likely get an eventual response from a note at DA.
Maybe his page has a link to a more recent email.

Click on the image...