• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Dust, Static AV, and Bounce

Started by AcneVulgaris, July 30, 2008, 10:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcneVulgaris

Actually, what stirs up the dust is the static cling of the pilot's polyester pants.  Fabric softener and biometal cannot exist in the same universe.

Red Devil

So that's how the BounceBomb works.  And here I always thought it was some Bio-Metal explosion, when all along it was just shredded softener sheets.  Must be why the Scions developed Static Charge.
What box???

AcneVulgaris

Exactly!  That's why there is no buttock covering in scion pants.  The static is conducted through the blue buttocks into the ship.

Quote from: AcneVulgaris on July 30, 2008, 10:24:05 AM
Fabric softener and biometal cannot exist in the same universe.

:-o   :roll:   :lol: 

bigbadbogie

You kids are freaking me out.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Nielk1

Runs off to make laundry dropping bomber.

Click on the image...

Steeveeo

*Replaces MITS mine with used pilot pants

(Much more efficient ;))

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AcneVulgaris

You'll also need a pants scavenger, to retrieve the pants of any pilots you squish.

Who knew scrap wasn't the most valuable resource?

Nielk1

Look out, it can be done...

Pants shaped scrap of 0 value, pilots set to drop it, and DLL set to notice its pickup and count it somewhere.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Easy in the scriptor.. just hook it up to the scrap cfg.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Feared_1

I see a new mod forming. :-D

Laundry mod - where walkers are giant, denim spitting jeans and tanks are floating baseball caps. :-P

EDIT: I better stop before someone actually takes me seriously.

Zero Angel

QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

technoid

Quote from: AcneVulgaris on July 30, 2008, 03:48:07 PM
Exactly!  That's why there is no buttock covering in scion pants.  The static is conducted through the blue buttocks into the ship.
Ah, I've always wondered why their asses were so shiny.  Perhaps they're wearing Scionized cowboy chaps, which also explains the bellbottoms.  Don't forget, Scions drink fabric softener (Downy is the fav), which is why they're mostly blue.  Laundry mod, here we come.

Steeveeo

Man, this topic is so derailed, if it were a real train, it would be going down a paved bike path...

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Warfreak

If i may.....  :-D:

Put the small one due to CmptrWz probably not gonna like this.