• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

High arcing artillery

Started by Dianoga4, August 04, 2008, 04:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

The Evil Hello Kitty Corp...

They aren't cut out for the BZ world though, with the Black Dogs and the Red Wolves.

Click on the image...

VSMIT

I would think that they would be even more badass than the Black Dogs and Red Wolves combined.  They could just look at the enemy and give them diabetes.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Dianoga4

Hehe, well I didn't pick the logos 10 years ago when the game was first made but I'm going to stick with them to be true to the game. Some of the models were already made but I'm going to have to make a few myself as well. Everything will eventually be reskinned as well. In the other game, each of the 4 corporations has there own vehicles (rovers), weapons, buildings, and turrets so there is alot I can choose from to do. I want to get at least two of the corporations done with all of the vehicles and turrets, etc.

Here's a quick little battle I did for fun in the editor with some of the units I have so far. The small purple/grey things you see at the beginning are called Leeches and take the place of the scavengers. The red tanks you see I made but need a bit of fixing up on the texture. The Comet turret actually shoots different now then it shows there. I just finished a game with a friend and the Comets were working pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8y7La9wIJI

Dia

I always knew "Hello Kitty" was a front for an evil, multinational corporation bent on world domination...

:evil:

-Av-

Dianoga4

Figured I may as well post something that I actually did make heh. This is called a Titan made by the Bruteforce Corporation. The model and texture were made by myself. The weapon is actually from another corporation called Extreme but I will likely be changing the weapon on it. In Project Visitor, you can take weapons from the various corporations and use them on different rovers, not just the same corporation, so you can mix things up quite a bit. The weapon is called a Nemesis which I made and textured as well. I have it on another unit already so I'll likely be putting something else on this guy.

Here's  a quick 360 vid of the Titan....(I just uploaded it to YouTube so it was still processing when I posted this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liiEWA1Dyh8

Dia

TheJamsh

that looks good =] like the treads particularly

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Zero Angel

QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Steeveeo

there we go, its working now.

Dianoga4

Yea the video was still likely processing at the time, I'm not sure how long it actually takes but looks like it's up now :).

Dia

Nielk1

You can make the weapons have physical models, so when it picks up a different one the gun barrel changes.

Click on the image...

Dianoga4

Oh wow cool, I didn't know that. I'll have to check that out.

Dia

Steeveeo

Quote from: Dianoga4 on August 09, 2008, 09:26:14 PM
Oh wow cool, I didn't know that. I'll have to check that out.

Dia
Calling MrtwoSheds! Calling MrtwoSheds!

MTS knows a ton about this I bet, he's been making visualhardpoint weapons for all his Daleks.

Dianoga4

Well that's good to know because it will make my mod even more true to the real game.

Dia

mrtwosheds

Oooh, nice tank!

Just about everything you need to know about weapon models can be seen in the stock pilots and their guns.
The tricky bit is designing all your units so that they look good using them.