• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Notice 2 things wrong in PB4a

Started by darkwarrior, August 05, 2008, 12:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkwarrior

Found 2 things wrong, the first 1 I am not quite sure.

1. I cant see all the servers anymore, like in pb4. Tried poweruser I still cant. There were like 20 in pb4 with all the dedicated servers. Now theres like 4 servers. I tried /poweruser still dont see any.

Just want people to be able to see my server and for me to see theres. I did join someone's server tho. Just want to know if no servers are hidden.

2. When pressing the windows key to minimize the game. To quickly check something. In about 1 minute it automaticly kicks your from a server saying player ressed alt key or something liek that.

GENERAL MANSON*

Number one its a network code change maybe? But thats good idea.

Number 2 was implented to prevent alt tabbers from lagging game and such which i like.

Red Devil

In Gamprefs.ini.  Since Gameprefs.ini is read-only, copy to Locaprefs.ini to change:

// If true, sessions in the server list that have no map will
// be hidden. Helps reduce some of the advertising spam.
FilterOutNoMap = true

// How long (in seconds) a client can be alt-tabbed before this
// machine (if server) auto-kicks them. Set this value to < 0 to
// disable this feature.
AltTabTolerateTime = 30.0
What box???

bigbadbogie

Who needs to alt tab for more than 30 seconds anyway??

GSH, that is a brilliant feature.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com