• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

quicky PB4a bug...

Started by TheJamsh, August 05, 2008, 01:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

it seems that the font for the in-cockpit timer hasnt been included. i placed two satchel charges and the timer came up like green squares.

maybe it was taken away when Ken removed the timer stuff?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Steeveeo

The timer is back for me, maybe you have a weird resolution that your monitor does like, I remember on some older video cards that all the text turned into squares, and was fixed by either changing the resolution, or maybe the texture sizes, I forget which one exactly since its been a long time.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

TheJamsh

it might be me running my mod in the game and i havent re-done all the fonts. ill have to test that out...

im running at a strechy resolution to fit my screen so youre probably right. newish video card though (GeForce 7500 LE)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.