• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1st mission problem?

Started by GENERAL MANSON*, August 08, 2008, 07:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GENERAL MANSON*

Isnt the first scout supposed to be Red 1 or just scout when you start? The allies scout.

Dark Scion Soldier

it should go from "Scout" to "Red 1" when your squad catchs up with red squad..there should be short convo. between red 1  and shabayev.
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

GENERAL MANSON*

Thats what i thought just making sure. Been so long since i played sp since 1.2 and 1.3.

TheJamsh

good fun campaign... i like the idea of being able to switch sides near the end. very coooooool

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

GENERAL MANSON*

Why is shabavey and lt sims shoowting guardian before what usually happens happens?

bigbadbogie

Translation:

Why are Lt Simms and Cmdr Shabayev shooting at the first guardian before it deploys?
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Dark Scion Soldier

that should only happen if you shoot it . im guessing.

GENERAL MANSON*

Quote from: bigbadbogie on August 14, 2008, 03:23:05 PM
Translation:

Why are Lt Simms and Cmdr Shabayev shooting at the first guardian before it deploys?

Thanks. Under some stress from soon not being able to play bz2 for two weeks or more. I guess ill be taking out my stress in the gym instead.  :-D

Ps- Going on vacation in Orlando Flordia. I hate vacations during my personnal work season.

GENERAL MANSON*

Quote from: Dark Scion Soldier on August 14, 2008, 03:32:18 PM
that should only happen if you shoot it . im guessing.

Na. I didnt shoot it once. They killed it first then talked heh.

Dark Scion Soldier

*shrugs* never did that to me.

Feared_1

That IS a problem, but it is not a big one. The Guardian will die anyway. Better sooner than later, right?