• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

ammo setting question

Started by foxtrot, August 13, 2008, 08:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxtrot

I have changed the amount of ammo that some of the vehicles have in sp missions when i start the missions they dont show up what am i doing wrong?

TheJamsh

you shouldnt modify the SP missions vehicles. the .BZN file may already refer to some parts of those vehicles and it will basically not load correctly.

just use "game.cheat bztnt" if you want ammo. other than that it cannot be done im afraid

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Mauler_Bait

Those ships are special and are controlled by the missions .dll file i think. You can only change the weapons loadout, but ammo regeneration and health regeneration dont work for some reason

Like TheJamsh said, if the vehicle is already embedded in the BZN some parts can't be changed.  That is, pre-placed vehicles can only be altered so far...

-Av-

General BlackDragon

In order for the changes to take effect, u must build a new one of the ships from rec/factory.

*****General BlackDragon*****