• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

the 1.2 style ships

Started by Ac/dc, August 23, 2008, 07:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ac/dc

thanks for putting them in but it still doesnt feel anything like a 1.2 scout. with the crosshair movement on the y axis, the ship moves too much with the crosshair movement, well more so than it does in 1.2. although, thanks for putting them in

TheJamsh

pah, most people dont really care about which mod physics there were, i want realistic ones personally...

anyway, 1.3 got most of the previously unalterable physics into ODF's, just tune it how you like. crosshair movement i believe is controlled bia the yaw controls, which as of PB1 are generic

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

alphaDamp controls how fast the nose of the ship moves up and down.  (12 is pretty nice)

alphaSteer controls how fast it turns left and right.  

pitchPitch controls how much the nose of the ship points up and down when on the ground.
What box???

Commando

AC/DC, two of the 1.2 style ships are bugged so they don't even use the 1.2 style physics.  I fixed it in an unofficial patch that is in the Commando 1.2 Recycler thread.  I also fixed the same two ships being empty scouts.

Ac/dc

Quote from: Ac/dc on August 23, 2008, 07:30:53 AM
thanks for putting them in but it still doesnt feel anything like a 1.2 scout. with the crosshair movement on the y axis, the ship moves too much with the crosshair movement, well more so than it does in 1.2. but thanks for putting them in though