• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fed Up

Started by CmptrWz, August 25, 2008, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

That's what it was GBD.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

Yep, that was it.  Nice place to put not-so-ontopic stuff.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

TheJamsh

isnt there a 'scrap pit' on bz2md or whatever? for all those off-topic things?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

VSMIT

No.  The salvage board, if I remember correctly, was for threads that were partially lost in a move or an attack or something.  Not OT.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

Sonic

I've recreated the OT Forum...

Don't make me regret it.
"Linux is user friendly...
...it's just very selective about who its friends are."

TheJamsh

out of curiosity... for a kind of rules and regulatons type reply...

why would you?

VSMIT

Off topic boards can lead to bad things.  Won't mention what they are, but it does happen sometimes.  Not here, usually.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

OvermindDL1

On all the forums I frequent the OT board is either ignored or is filled with random stuff, but practically never do I see it get out of hand.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Nielk1

I find it a great place to move things that don't fit.

Click on the image...

Axeminister

did we meet our goal of 500 dollars?
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Feared_1

ONE MORE DAY... lets see if we can do it!

shane ward

Quote from: Axeminister on September 07, 2008, 11:48:29 AM
did we meet our goal of 500 dollars?

from what I can calculate from the posts I think the tally is up to $507 or 490 including costs.

If he wants to be good, he can say we did it up to $507, If he wants to be bad, We have $10 to go... ;)

I have given all I can, my wife allready found out! I am dead meat :( and I earn it!
grrrrrrr
Shane
Battlezone 2 Mod and Map Maker.
See my site: -
http://www.shanesdoomwads.freeservers.com/bz2

CmptrWz

Posts other people report and my reports are not always in order. Sometimes I post totals before people post how much they donated.

That said, and me being a minor stickler, and assuming a single Echeck goes through that has not cleared yet, and assuming an approximate value for fees on said Echeck, I am calling the current tally at $498.

Steeveeo

You all know the "# ____ short of a full ____" sayings?

Well we're "Two Dollars short of a full 'WTF'!" :P

(Ok, shut up, they cant all be winners)

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.