• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

First Video Of My Mod!

Started by TheJamsh, September 04, 2008, 05:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Void

this mod looks like its gonna be L33333333333333333tSAUCE

good boy jamy

Slaor

Nice particles - much frame hit?

TheJamsh

the particles have a bit of a whack if youre caught right in the middle of it, but ive also engineered the sounds a little to make it seem more like 'shell shock' that frame rate drop.

Lets face it, good realistic explosions have a lot going on when you break them down and look at them in frames. i couldnt realy pull this off without getting a bit of drop.

if i were RIGHT in the centre, i get a drop of around 15-25 on a 2.0 ghz dual core system. which isnt too bad methinks. when the mod hits beta status, ill see what experiences others have. unfortunately i dotn have a mediocre system lying around to try it on.

hey slaor, you fancy expanding the Hadean and (particularly) Cerberi race for me a bit :D?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.