• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Febuary 17th, 2009

Started by Feared_1, September 12, 2008, 09:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feared_1

OvermindDL1

People still watch TV over the air?  I've been doing it over the net (if I watch anything at all anymore, which is to say, generally not...) for years.  :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Nielk1

It pisses me off I have to RENT a god damn BOX to be able to watch cable around my house. I already RENT 1 HD and 1 DIGITAL box, but now I can't even have a damn small TV in my room without paying out my ass.

Commies...

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

The cable server here still does and will continue support basic service for a long while, no boxes needed.  Have you tried asking if your provider supports basic cable connections, you do not need a box for those, but you are limited to like 124 channels or so...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Warfreak

Over here, you are limited to the 15 Local channels (we get some reception from the 3 cities around us) and at the most an extra 40 basic cable channels..... And seeing as we retardedly switched to Dish Network recently, I have to wait until June to switch....... im watching antennae atm.....  :|

bigbadbogie

Damn you Americans with your 10,000 channels!!

We get only 7 free channels (HD and Foxtel give us like 50 more though).
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Nielk1

BBB, free channels?

I get like 2.

I PAY for my channels, all of them!

AND many are already NO LONGER in analog DESPITE being UHF HENCE I will LOOSE them ALL unless I RENT YET ANOTHER PIECE OF hoot BOX!

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Yeah but you still get way more channels.

Quote from: OvermindDL1 on September 12, 2008, 09:51:49 PM
you are limited to like 124 channels or so...

Grrrr!!! So infuriating!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

mrtwosheds

QuoteAre YOU ready for the conversion?
Completely ready. The Analogue TV that I don't own can be replaced at no cost by an equally non-existant digital device...
My life and brain will remain unfilled with all that tedious life absorbing sh*t!

Warfreak

Its  2-3 instances of Fox, 2 instances of NBC, 2 of CBS, 3 of PBS, The local spanish channel, Something equivilant to WB, "The Bible" channel (as i call it), and i forget the last one......... So basically, without the other stations, i get 7 Channels.......

Nielk1

I want my Stargate...
Oh, and Dr. Who...

Already lost CourtTV (now TrueTV) on analog.

Click on the image...