• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

[Hello.]

Started by Le Jay, September 25, 2008, 04:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Jay

[This may be the wrong place to put this, however, I simply would like to introduce myself.  Despite my username, I prefer to go by the name Jay.  Funny, I actually made this username loooooong ago.  It is like you guys say, BZ will never die!.....now if only I didn't suck miserably at it.]    :-(  [Anyhoo, just wanted to say hi, find out what has happened in the last....oh say 4-5 years]   :-D  [I think Neilk already knows me, spoke to him a good few many times via PM.  Anyhoo, hi, and, if this topic is in the wrong place, please forgive me.]

Axeminister

go to the www.bzscrap.com to get the new 1.3pb4a patch. Use the Greenheart variant recycelr. It has new ships, upgradeable power, new defenses, walls you can build around your base.

There is no knowledge that is not power.

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Nielk1

An admin can change your user name if you can't.

Welcome to the public eye. :roll:

Click on the image...

Red Devil

There, I changed your name.
What box???

Nielk1

The issue is he needs that different name just to log in... Be sure he is notified.

Click on the image...

CmptrWz

The system automatically sends a new username/password when an admin changes a username. By force. Due to the username being part of the password hashing process.

Le Jay

[Or I simply might be signed in forever, and refreshed the page.]   :-D  [And neilk...the public eye is scary!]  (hides behind neilk)