• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Split: Favorite missions -> No Servers

Started by slow, October 06, 2008, 02:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slow

Hey fellows, I am SLow from BZ.  I just tryed to go back online, and cant find a server?  Any ideas, on how to play online?  I know most have moved on, and the last time I played there was a server still running in Australia.  Then If memory serves me, another one came up for sometime.  Well that was about 9 months ago.  I just tryed last two nights and got nada.  Thanks fellows!!!
slow

Feared_1

Could this still be the problem with GameSpy?

I told them about Battlezone II, I didn't even think to mention BZ1.

Nielk1

BZ1 uses an old Activision server software. The official server is gone, but the 911 server.dat will get you connected to a working one.

Here you are, hope it helps:
http://www.bz911.com/anet2/

Click on the image...

lucky_foot

www.battlezoneclub.org/forum

There is a new .dat file for the servers. They have all the information. Just ask them and someone will gladly help. I don't know the details as I only read and post over there, I don't have internet at home to play BZ1 online. :D
Jonathan S.

Mr. Spock

Reaper,

You are admin of BZC forum and you don't see me calling it reaper's forum. Founders (and most admins) are YG clan members so I call it YG forum or BZC. There's no reason for you to call Bz1 forum "Spock's" forum. I'm just 1 out of 4 admins there and none of us was ever in any clan. Therefore, that forum is for all Bz player, nobody is excluded or favored like on BZC.

Even though YG forum (Bz "Club") is full of lies and lacks many useful information relevant to Bz1 in general, I accept it as a forum. Lying one, of course.

The bottom line is that lost Bz player should be given both links.

Mr. Spock

Quote from: Dx on October 07, 2008, 10:44:51 AM
Your forum is a personal forum

Ppl say the same for you and your forums. ;)

Quote from: LaunchalotI was going to talk about how Reaper uses the Club for making personal insults toward me , but he/their not worth the effort.

http://battlezone1.freeforums.org/post1543.html#p1543

That is one out of many reasons why so many ppl ran off from BZC long time ago.

P.S. Stop following me around. Relax and read. 8-)

Nielk1

Lets not start this DX vs Spock vs Lauchalot thing here, we don't need something like that to get every bz1 topic eventually locked.

I don't see the issue. My site, BZComplex.com, is my site. BZU is CmptWz's site, and I don't see the problem, if it was more well known, for BZU to be referred to as CmptWz's Site. So just sit in the corners and calm down.

Click on the image...

Mr. Spock

Nielk1,

Please, spare me. You can't be bias and calm down the situation (although I'm calm from the start). I don't really care about all of this, I'm just correcting wrong statements..

On BzComplex, under Bz links you have "BZC" as Battlezone Club instead of YG Forum (or Dx's forum or YG Killer Instinct's forum or YG Kahless's forum). This forum here you don't have as CmptWz's Forum, you have it as Battlezone Universe Forum. But you have http://battlezone1.freeforums.org as Mr. Spock's Forum, not as Battlezone 1 Community Forum (or just "Battlezone 1 Forum") as you should have.

Cheers.

I have to agree that watching the Dx/Spock wars come here would be a very bad thing.  They already have their battlegrounds and no good can come of the war spilling over into this tiny, insignificant corner of BZ-dom.

*sigh*

While I always wish that people, especially those with a common love, will behave and get along I'm old enough to know that for some people the only solution is to lock them into a small, dark room with a couple of big knives and let them hash it out.

This is not that room.

-Av-