• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Music from TRO and BZ1

Started by lucky_foot, October 08, 2008, 07:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky_foot

Hey!

I'm presently at work doing a lot of monotonous typing and copying data, so to liven it up I usually plug in my Ipod that has both BZ1, TRO, and BZ2 music on it. :D

This is more of a muse instead of a discussion, but have you ever noticed how well the two composers of BZ1 and TRO did?

In BZ1, the military was in charge and so the tune was always a military style, but in TRO, they kept that military feel, but threw in a electric guitar that would take over just to show that the Black Dogs are military, but on the wilder, uncontrollable side.

I know I love the soundtracks. :D
Jonathan S.

Nielk1

Yes TRO added a nice synthesizer...

BZ2's music was ur generic Jungle planet track, Ice planet track, etc.
BZ1 and TRO had a feeling of epic scale.

Oh, one thing. BZN64ROTBD's music sucked. Still trying to get a good recording of it for my wiki. (N64 midis, blehh)

Click on the image...

lucky_foot

When I hear the word MIDI I begin to go in to a convulsive shock. Baaaaaaddd memories of those files when I first got in to computers thinking that was the music files. :D
Jonathan S.

slow

Hey all, can anyone help me get online with BZ1, I cant find any servers running???
ANY HELP would be appriciated, thanks!
SLOW

OvermindDL1

First of all, have you downloaded the new servers.dat file that is linked many times around here?

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Yes, that's what you need to do...

I'm sorry the other thread ended up being hijacked, but that happens all the time around here...  hey, it's happening again!!!   :lol:

Grab this file:  http://www.bz911.com/anet2/servers.dat

Replace the one in your BZ1 folder with this one and you should see whatever games are available.

-Av-

OvermindDL1

You know Avatar, that little piece of info would be great to put on the Wiki so we could just link to it each time, perhaps just with a basic link and why at the top, perhaps history underneath if someone was really interested?

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey

Sprecken ze "wiki"??

Nielk1 is our Wiki guy, I'm allergic to the things myself...

-Av-

Nielk1

We have 2 wikis now. OM likely meant the BZU one.

Click on the image...