• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 pb4a

Started by Hurricane, October 16, 2008, 05:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feared_1

Quote from: TheJamsh on October 20, 2008, 10:50:48 AM
oh i noticed one, you know the amb_wind.wav sound that plays when youre ship goes above its regualr altitude, that can sometimes stick... i havent figured out what conditions cause it yet, but once i nail it down ill report back...

its annoying as hell, and doesnt stop even if you hop out or anything...

Just type game.multiworld in the console to make it go away temporarily. Repeat if it happens again.

Remember that PB4a is a beta patch, so you shouldn't just be looking for the lagout bug (everyone knows its there). Look for other things too so they don't come up in the future. Lets try to make PB4b the LAST PB4 patch, and THEN we can start thinking about PB5 (if GSH is up to it).

TheJamsh

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

cheesepuffly

Maybe when he finishes the game hes on he will consider it.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

OvermindDL1

It was suggested that I lock this thread.  I happen to agree.  We all know how things stand around here now.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script via GreaseMonkey