• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

well shoot me...

Started by TheJamsh, October 20, 2008, 07:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

this was weird... i just went onto my own profile to change some nibblets and found that I'm now rated at 'Attilla' and this will be my 1051st post?! that went very quickly. feel like a right vet now =]

i only registered last year... i obviously talk too much :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

haha... i didnt know what to put there...

i was going to quote ace venture 'well suck me sideways', but id probably get a posting ban hehe

VSMIT

Well... Taken the wrong way this topic name could do the same thing.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Raven

Well.. its an old saying so if he got banned it'd be kinda sad... lol

TheJamsh

yeh it is indeed over here in UK, but i guess US people wont have heard much of it...

i did type it out and 'backspace' three times. its a pointless topic anyway lol, maybe i can get a thread of randomness started...

Feared_1

Quote from: TheJamsh on October 20, 2008, 03:30:44 PM
yeh it is indeed over here in UK, but i guess US people wont have heard much of it...

i did type it out and 'backspace' three times. its a pointless topic anyway lol, maybe i can get a thread of randomness started...

That would be breaking the Rules! :)

I think this topic is breaking the rules right now just by being here... :O

Angstromicus

What rules? Oh, those rules! It seems that this topic only violates (or is trying to violate) rule 5:

No Pointless topics (flaming, babbling, etc). This is a discussion board, unless it's informative (World News, Microsoft got Sued, etc), topics should be about something to discuss.

It is babbling, but does not seem to be terribly informative or discussable. It seems like a pointless topic indeed. But, I checked the topic post and it appears RD has already edited it without deleting or locking the topic. Perhaps he wants the topic to continue or is unsure of how this topic may violate the rules of this board himself. Or perhaps rule 5 was something Sonic put in. I could move the topic to BZII and it'd violate the off topic rule by default (since no such rule is explicitly stated there) :-D.

TheJamsh

personally here in the uk, the *&%! might actually come off worse. four letter words like that can be though of differently...

i think its worse now

Void

who the hell follows rules?
LETS GET A BIT OF ANARCHY HAPPENING WOOOOOOOOOO

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

bigbadbogie

Quote from: Void on November 06, 2008, 04:08:42 AM
who the hell follows rules?
LETS GET A BIT OF ANARCHY HAPPENING WOOOOOOOOOO

Ok.

*Strips naked and jumps out of a hot air balloon*.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Steeveeo

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

VSMIT

I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.