• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Bad day...

Started by squirrelof09, November 16, 2008, 07:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbadbogie

Quote from: TheJamsh on November 17, 2008, 03:14:03 PM
females communicate via telepathy.

you ever seen Solaris? when hes saying you put two women together and 'good hoot' jsduth appens?

So much unneccesary sexism...

WAIT, SHE BROKE THE CD? MURDER HER AND HER KIND!!!!
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

SkyNET

Ah, but it was Squirrel's neglect that led to this breaking.

Heresy! BZ2 CDs must always be transported on a cloth of fine golden trimmed silk and with the utmost care! He must be burned at the stake!

Or he could buy it on Amazon.com for like 5 bucks. That's easier on the wallet than buying all that gasoline.

Red Devil

His girlfriend is his sister??   :-o

Quote from: SkyNET on November 17, 2008, 02:49:57 PM
I'd say. What were you thinking putting a CD on a chair?

@Red Devil:I actually think that's his sister, he said he was talking to his GF on the phone, unless that was just a clever distraction :P
What box???

bigbadbogie

Ok... this is getting a wee bit wrong.

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

SkyNET

Quote from: Red Devil on November 17, 2008, 05:15:28 PM
His girlfriend is his sister??   :-o

That's not what I said at all! O_o

I meant he was talking to his GF on the phone, and his SISTER broke the CD while he was away doing so.

squirrelof09

OM, I might take up on that offer. It would take about 3 days to download due to my limited bandwidth. I guess I should expect a PM if you don't mind.

And about my finding a old copy - Never could :(.

And yeah GBD, I wasn't aware of the problems with your ISO.

And My sisters are moved out, but they aren't far away.. In the same school district. However, we do have a Russian foreign exchange student with us, but she was out doing community service at the time I broke the disk :(.
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Nielk1

So you blame someone from on THE PHONE!

Click on the image...

Red Devil

So his GF's sister is actually....him/herself???  *shakes head vigorously*

"I laid it on my chair so I could get up, my cell phone rings, it's my girlfriend, so I walk away and talk with her for 15 minutes.

I come back and I sit down in my chair, and..."

Quote from: SkyNET on November 17, 2008, 06:06:51 PM
That's not what I said at all! O_o

I meant he was talking to his GF on the phone, and his SISTER broke the CD while he was away doing so.
What box???

OvermindDL1

Bah, I could download 600megs in about 8 minutes. :P
Although my upload royally sucks, will take me a few hours.  Perhaps I should just ftp it from my home computer since I doubt you will have that speed anyway.

Ooo, better yet, how about I just setup a torrent and you can download it from me directly that way, can download it as you please until you have it all, do not have to worry about a bad copy then (and of course I would set the private flags and all such, host a private server on a private IP only for the purpose of this file, upon which I will then delete).  I think I will do that.  If you can, catch me on IM in, say, 2.5 hours (I should be home by then) and remind me.

EDIT:  Will have to find my disk first, in my closet in a box somewhere.  I have been pulling from the same 'mother-dough/directory' for years now too...

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script that OvermindDL1 did manually since Greasemonkey does not work in Firefox 3.1 yet...

Nielk1

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Lol.

Who is she?? Sister, GF or Russian exchange student. This conversation is getting really confusing.

My BZ2 mods:

Steeveeo

Quote from: bigbadbogie on November 17, 2008, 10:36:57 PM
Lol.

Who is she?? Sister, GF or Russian exchange student. This conversation is getting really confusing.

All three! o_O

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

SkyNET

All I know is, somebody sat on a CD. It might have been his GF, sister, or a russian exchange student. (CCA SPY ZOMG)

Edit: OOOOOOOOHHHH! It was squirrel who sat on it! He threw me off with 'the person who's responsible' in small font. Well, let me get my gasoline.

Red Devil

What box???