• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Bad day...

Started by squirrelof09, November 16, 2008, 07:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrelof09

Okay.. So today, I got bored. I wanted to play some g66 2.0, so I downloaded that. Then I needed the pb1 patch, so I downloaded that. And then I needed my battlezone II disk, so I found that.

I laid it on my chair so I could get up, my cell phone rings, it's my girlfriend, so I walk away and talk with her for 15 minutes.

I come back and I sit down in my chair, and

(scaled down)

The woman who is responsible
http://www.spike.http.co.il/uploads/up/A002810.jpg

:(
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

CivBase

Need a backup?  I have all the files saved if you want em

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Zero Angel

I would've been all like "Damn you salazar!"

Or, even more dramatically DAMN YOU SALAZAAAARRRR!!!
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Axeminister

sorry to hear about your cd.

There is no knowledge that is not power.

Power Board

Gee, Do you want my BZ2 files?

BTW who is the woman who you also posted. Did she realy break your CD?

Feared_1

Good going. I always look before I sit on anything :)

Nielk1

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

I can make an exact cd image (with copy protection in-tact if there is any) and send it if you so wish, I am quite sure you actually had one that is cracked. :P
Either way, with such an image you can burn it to get a useful disk again, just without the logo stuff (unless you have a CD Printer, I used to have one, but it died a while back, professional looking, all the fancy effects short of holographic).

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script that OvermindDL1 did manually since Greasemonkey does not work in Firefox 3.1 yet...

AHadley

Same happened to me a while back. A note: If GBD sends you an ISO, don't use it, It'll only install to c:\Battlezone 2 and it doesn't even do that properly. I found a copy in a charity shop (a better copy than my original, actually) and use that now, but they're fairly cheap on Amazon and, I'm told, eBay.

I'd go for OM's image if you can, he knows what he's doing, take it from me. But hey, you know that :)

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Red Devil

She did it on purpose.  You spend more time with BZ2 than her and she knows you have a tendency to put things on your chair, so a quick distraction and problem solved.

There's more than meets the eye with women...
What box???

SkyNET

Quote from: bigbadbogie on November 17, 2008, 01:59:57 PM
Someone deserves a damn good thrashing!!!

I'd say. What were you thinking putting a CD on a chair?

@Red Devil:I actually think that's his sister, he said he was talking to his GF on the phone, unless that was just a clever distraction :P

TheJamsh

females communicate via telepathy.

you ever seen Solaris? when hes saying you put two women together and 'good hoot' jsduth appens?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Love the soundtrack to that movie.

Click on the image...