• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BMS Trailer

Started by AHadley, December 01, 2008, 12:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

I know there's a lot of you who are Orange Box players. Thought you might want to take a look at this...

Black Mesa: Source Trailer

bigbadbogie

Nice!

Something else to wait for so eagerly that I get stuck to the computer for another year.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Nielk1

I've been waiting for like a year...

Its been in progress for a lot longer.

Check out the main theme, it is EPIC.

Click on the image...

AHadley

I've downloaded pretty much all their media and releases at some point, I've been waiting for this ever since I got HL2.

OvermindDL1

Yea, I remember when they started it, been waiting for any kind of release for years.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script that OvermindDL1 did manually since Greasemonkey does not work in Firefox 3.1 yet...

CivBase

*only has Portal: Still Alive on XBL Marketplace*
*has never played Half Life, but has heard many good things of it and is interested*
*wonders if I should get Orange Box for PC*

Nielk1

Quote from: CivBase on December 01, 2008, 05:56:08 PM
*wonders if I should get Orange Box for PC*

YES

That got me started, just seek out my steam page to see me now.

Click on the image...

Commando

Civ, I would recommend it.  The orangebox comes with the following.

Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode 1 and 2
Portal
Team Fortress 2

I'm sure Half-Life 1 is dirt cheap by now.  If you wait, Black Mesa Source I believe is Half-Life 1 in the Half-Life 2 engine so there may be no point of getting HL1 granted HL1's story isn't critical for following HL2.

OvermindDL1

Or you can get the Valve Complete Pack, which comes with everything Valve has ever made at one ridiculously low price in comparison. :P

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script that OvermindDL1 did manually since Greasemonkey does not work in Firefox 3.1 yet...

Nielk1

Quote from: OvermindDL1 on December 01, 2008, 11:27:48 PM
Or you can get the Valve Complete Pack, which comes with everything Valve has ever made at one ridiculously low price in comparison. :P

Wish I had, but at this point, I think I have a lot of Valve games already.

Click on the image...