• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Favorite Instant Action Map

Started by Power Board, December 15, 2008, 04:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybirdisdf

High/Low and bridge with lizard editor.Love to put up lot of tall fan trees.It makes me feel like on jungle vaction.

TheJamsh

i never could get chaos mode to work.

nor would FE-3way. which is a pity because i want to get up to 9-way in another mod hehehehehehehe

well... maybe lol

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

What box???

TheJamsh

nice =] thanks to you no doubt...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

Dark Scion Soldier

Mine's a little odd, but still good. BZ Bench Test. It has 2 other teams (both of whom are your allies) who fight each other in the middle of the map (where you are). The dll doesn't work in the editor build, oh and you can choose who your allies are (Scion or ISDF)
Aquatic: *on hold* 52% done overall.

hybirdisdf

Quote from: Dark Scion Soldier on December 22, 2008, 09:06:38 PM
Mine's a little odd, but still good. BZ Bench Test. It has 2 other teams (both of whom are your allies) who fight each other in the middle of the map (where you are). The dll doesn't work in the editor build, oh and you can choose who your allies are (Scion or ISDF)

4 Ways from fe instant maps?

bigbadbogie

Mine would be dunes.

Only because it is first in the list and I use it to test anything outside of QF2.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com