• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

So what else can i do with AUTOREG files?

Started by TheJamsh, December 18, 2008, 03:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

should i want to, can i add new sections to interfaces, which will enable me to select my 'pilot type' when entering the game?

SO this way, i can spec myself with different pilot weapons when i enter the game? can AUTOREG's be used to do this?

if yeh, what else can i use them for?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Steeveeo

I'd like to know too.

All I know how to do so far is add recyclers, AIP listings, and animals.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

This would be really useful for me, too, though I am not likely to use it in the near future.

GSH

I don't know of any extra, currently unused, functionality that .autoreg files don't already use. Someone who's really creative might be able to squeeze some more functionality out of it, but things like pilot type or weapons isn't really possible. I think. Remember -- any features have to be something that won't cause bad assets, as long as everyone has the items installed.

-- GSH

TheJamsh

yeh it was for a mod project, so assets are no worry.

its a shame that the pilot selection doesn't work, for instant mode.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.