• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

A Bunch of Original BZ Strategy Maps Needing a Home

Started by Natty Bumppo, December 18, 2008, 06:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natty Bumppo

During the Summer of 2007 I developed a bunch of new strategy maps for Battle Zone.  Most of them are intended for two players.  My sons and I have had a good time playing with them.  I would like to share them with the community. 

I don't have my own web site to offer the maps for download at this time.  May I have some suggestions from the BZ community for a good place to upload them so they will be easily available to anyone interested?

Nielk1

CmptrWz can put them on BZScrap.

I got in on the free offer on FileDropper and FileSavr so I can mirror them on that (premium account for about 30 years w/o need to pay). Most ppl don't seem to like them though, Steeveeo uses FileDropper for SRV betas.

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

BZScrap I would imagine would be perfect.  I can also host them on my server if you wish.

Generated by OvermindDL1's Signature Auto-Add Script that OvermindDL1 did manually since Greasemonkey does not work in Firefox 3.1 yet...

CmptrWz

If you get me a copy I can throw them up on BZScrap. If you need a temporary location to FTP them to I can provide that as well.

Actually, you are on the 1.3 team. Use the FTP space I set up for them, I can move the stuff out afterwards.

Bort

The Outcasts would be glad to host them on our site, too.
I have 1.3 patch FTP access also. Let me know when they're uploaded and I'll throw them up on our site, too?