• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.2 registerd instead of 1.3

Started by cheesepuffly, December 23, 2008, 10:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesepuffly

Yeah well im running vista k? And for some odd reason, when in installed bz2 the first time i updated it to PB4a and, one of vistas features is a special menu dedicated to all the games on your computer. See, new games (as in designed to run on vista) will tell you the rating and minimum requirements and the version of the game. But, you can just drag an icon for a game that did not register in there. When i updated to PB4a, BZ2 was already in my Games folder, i did not put it there (was that supposed to happen?). But the thing is, i installed another one and this time i updated it to 1.2, so then V1.2 took over the spot in the games menu, and 1.3, which is supposed to work with vista, was not in there any more. 

Just wondering has anyone else experienced that?
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

Nielk1

I hate all forms of fully automatic menus so, no idea.

Click on the image...

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

TheJamsh

the only issue ive had atm, is if i install 1.2, i have to run any of the public betas in compatibility mode.

something to do with a savegame error

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Dataanti

i just dont use them the only vista problem i had is 1.3pb3 installer doesnt work