• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

What do yall think about the scanning tool..

Started by Wraith, January 02, 2009, 10:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

VSMIT

Very good, but can be dangerous to someone who doesn't know how to use it.

VSMIT.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

CmptrWz

Congrats. You just described every good, powerful tool for diagnosing and fixing software problems.

Dataanti

i think its good cause it finds stuff that iv never seen and my other things never found

ScarleTomato

It depends on what you're trying to find. Hijackthis is good at what it does, but it only finds internet explorer hijacks. My bet is, if you're IE is hijacked, you probably have other wares that you'll want to get rid of. For my customers i usually use it in combination with other software cleaning tools.

Dataanti

i have never used IE on this PC, only firefox and it still found bad things

cheesepuffly

Dad uses it, and hes one of the people that if he uses it its good. So yes i guess i recommend it.
I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!