• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Where is TOO?

Started by General BlackDragon, January 05, 2009, 03:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General BlackDragon

total oblivion ominus. I can't find his account here in members list, anyone know where he is?

*****General BlackDragon*****

Warfreak

Astromagnus or some jazz....

CORRECTION: Angstromicus = TOO, he changed his name.

Feared_1

Is this for a Battlezone II related question or is it OT?

Zero Angel

Quote from: Feared_1 link=topic=8713.msg134862#msg134862 date=12312*stupid*9
Is this for a Battlezone II related question or is it OT?
Easy, tiger.
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

Feared_1

Purr.... purr.... purr.... *listens to ZA's soft voice patiently*

I just saw TOO online about 2 hours ago... he's stalking around.

General BlackDragon

Yea i forgot he changed his name... :-/

I need him to message me, and play BZ2!!

Angstromicus

Lol, playing BZ2 on satellite is an nightmare. I really miss sprint, but I had to run away from them when they started deciding to screw people with 5GB monthly caps and not telling people about it over customer support channels (or even in their terms of service).

Edit: Oh, and if anybody's wondering, I haven't been on msn messenger much because my satellite connection can't do so much as walk and chew gum at the same time. It always likes to give me TCP errors and the terminal likes to shut down for ten to fifteen minutes on its own if too many applications are sending data over my internet (at least that seems to be the case).

I figured for 120 dollars a month on a 2mbit connection, I should be getting extreme quality service. But those pipe dreams with hughes net have long since drained.

General BlackDragon

go someplace with REAL internet.

Angstromicus

There aren't many places in the US with real internet. I'd have to move to south korea, or japan for real internet (100 mbit symmetrical no download caps - cheaper than 8mbit cable here).

It has more to do with business practices and politicians than with population density. With the right policies and more honest, caring people being CEO's, real broadband could be as common as highways, electricity, and land lines.

General BlackDragon

TOO's internet is so bad, he even lags when he hosts.

Angstromicus

You didn't see me! Nobody saw me!!! Nobody see's my servers when I host :cry:.

Zero Angel

Quote from: Feared_1 on January 05, 2009, 10:26:23 PM
Purr.... purr.... purr.... *listens to ZA's soft voice patiently*

I just saw TOO online about 2 hours ago... he's stalking around.
WHO TOLD YOU MY VOICE WAS SOFT  :x  :evil:  :wink:  :mrgreen:
QuoteAwareness, Teamwork, Discipline
Constantly apply these principles, and you will succeed in a lot of things, especially BZ2 team strat.
{bac}Zero Angel
Victory through superior aggression

squirrelof09

Too, you aren't by any chance using VPN services are you?
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Angstromicus

I did set up a network between my laptop and my PC, but the connection hasn't been active for a while. Though, I don't know if that's the same thing as a VPN.

squirrelof09

fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?