• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Google's gone terminator - Claims all sites are bad now (even itself).

Started by Angstromicus, January 31, 2009, 08:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angstromicus

Just go to google and search for anything. Click on any link, and you'll probably get a Malware Warning page (it does this for every site, even google.com).

I don't know if this is some sort of test, but I'm sure people may start changing default search providers soon.

Sample page:
=============================================================
Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
Suggestions:

* Return to the previous page and pick another result.
    * Try another search to find what you're looking for.

Or you can continue to http://www.google.com/ at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Advisory provided by   Google

=============================================================

Edit: It's fixed now.
Edit: Now it's back (I give up, lol).

Wraith

Yep i just got that message itself. I have a small feeling something has infected their servers or something has gone bad. Im not even going to use my gmail until this issue is resolved.
Trend Micro HijackThis 2.0.2

Post a log in Overdrive Terminal if you have a malware/virus problem

Angstromicus

Also, the diagnostic page it lets you visit gives you a "502 server error."

mrtwosheds

Red Devil

What box???

Nielk1

Click on the image...

cheesepuffly

I liek chz

Chaka-Chaka-Pata-Pon!

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

squirrelof09

You know.. My parents said something about this a couple of minutes ago..
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Nielk1

Quote from: General BlackDragon on January 31, 2009, 09:07:47 PM
"with the notable exception of YouTube"

:lol:

Was probably on an overpowerinf white list after they had some sort of issue from the way it is integrated with Google video now.

Click on the image...

Ac/dc

at first i thought there was some trojan on my comp that was causing that.