• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

I think I'm missing something...

Started by Arbystrider, February 05, 2009, 04:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

I still have the box with only a tear on the top mostly black part of the image!

Click on the image...

Arbystrider

Quote from: Angstromicus on February 06, 2009, 02:10:11 PM
It just so happens I have an extra manual and key sheet :D. I could possibly mail it to you via USPS if I had your address.

Are you sure?! Maybe mail it to me in another 4-10 years (Damn even the MAILBOX I can't access!)

And, what's USPS?
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Angstromicus

I'm quite certain. I have the keyboard/manual on my desk right now. USPS is "united states postal service". Do you live in the continental US?

Nielk1

Click on the image...

Arbystrider

Heheh, Singaporean.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Angstromicus

Once quantum teleporters become the next coolest item to have in an office, then I'll probably be able to ship the manual and key sheet to ya :P. But, as of now, quantum teleporting is very expensive, and, at best, can teleport a single atom about a mile  :-(.

But it's a start, beam me up Scotty!

Arbystrider

Quote from: Angstromicus on February 06, 2009, 11:32:54 PM
Once quantum teleporters become the next coolest item to have in an office, then I'll probably be able to ship the manual and key sheet to ya :P. But, as of now, quantum teleporting is very expensive, and, at best, can teleport a single atom about a mile  :-(.

Go to www.waitlonglong.com so you can do that. Please also bear in mind what Waitlonglong = Wait for a very long time. Yeah. WAIT LONG LONG! lol. :-D

Also, wait long long is Singlish. :P

EDIT: waitlonglong.com exists?! Oh, domain sale page!

But, seriously, quantum teleportation is going to take a longlong time to have a seat on the market.

Arbystrider

Okay, too off topic.

Anyway, what's a key sheet? Does it show the controls? No need if it is then. Just the manual...

Angstromicus

Yes, you probably wouldn't be interested in the key sheet again.

But since you're not in the continental US, I'd have to use UPS (or FexEx, if they ship international as well). I've never shipped international. Sounds like it'd be expensive, but I don't know how I could get the money from you. (Paypal, credit, wire transfer? :P).

Arbystrider

Quote from: Angstromicus on February 08, 2009, 01:52:47 AM
FexEx, if they ship international as well). I've never shipped international. Sounds like it'd be expensive, but I don't know how I could get the money from you. (Paypal, credit, wire transfer? :P).

FedEx. And  :?? Get the money from me? What money? Anyway I don't have money. I'm 13, did you notice?

Angstromicus

Nope. I guess I need to check profiles more often :-P. You sounded to me as if you were still interested in getting a manual, so I posted a new offer.

Arbystrider

>:O NO!!!! I want it it is being used for all my IQ. Does that look a little familiar on BZ2MD, Dataanti? lol.

I still want the manual. Mail it to me in... say... after I get my own apartment (in 15 years, can't guarantee, and I'm NEVER going to get married!), or after my mother gives me access to the mailbox (In 10 years)? Thanks!

Purplehaze

Huh, That's strange, Mine came with another pandemic studios game named Dark Reign 2, it's in those little paper packets that have the clear front cd shape. it came in a bundle box, Somewhere.

And i belive right, I think
Heavy Gear
Was also included with this bundle( I loved that game)

Im not really sure, we just moved so if ima find it, it'll take forever
Hey you, Yeah you, In that window, hop outta there.

wasd

Nielk1

DR2 and BZ2 are deeply related graphically. BZ2 uses a large amount of DR2 graphics code.

Click on the image...

Arbystrider

But BZ2 still has better graphics, right?