• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Congress passes 800 billion dollar stimulus bill without reading it!

Started by Angstromicus, February 13, 2009, 07:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJamsh

GSH's autograph on BZ2? Is anyone with me in thinking thats very eerie but at the same time as cool as it could get around here?

Lol. CANT BELIEVE MY MOTHER THREW THE BOX OUT!

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Red Devil

Was speaking to a guy from Sweden.  Has a wife and kids and only spends $10 per doctor or hospital visit, with a max of $100/year and he really likes the quality of care.  Might be a good model for the U.S. or might not.
What box???

Nielk1

Quote from: TheJamsh on February 15, 2009, 12:12:03 PM
GSH's autograph on BZ2? Is anyone with me in thinking thats very eerie but at the same time as cool as it could get around here?

Lol. CANT BELIEVE MY MOTHER THREW THE BOX OUT!

My box has a tear :(

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

Is anyone ever going to tell me what this anti gamer thing is???
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Nielk1

Go and watch Zero Punctuation, on the internet, where it is, not on TV.

Click on the image...

bigbadbogie

My BZ2 mods:

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

Nielk1

One from before 2009, I checked a few and still didn't find it...

Click on the image...

Arbystrider

Quote from: Nielk1 on February 15, 2009, 01:23:45 PM
My box has a tear :(

Okay... so you're freakin' over your box... Is that what BZ2 was like? The 10-year-old Halo? And how come my CD is cyan and magenta while others are blue and yellow?
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Ac/dc

Quote from: Arbystrider on February 13, 2009, 09:46:32 PM
I'd say Australia, for the sake of completing my list of the 500 things to do before you pass away, like eating the triple cheeseburger I heard they have. Triple... And ALSO for the sake of getting a boxed version of BZ2!

there was recently a burger called a 'quadstacker'. im sure you can understand what they mean by that. tastes absolutely dreadful and was banned several weeks after its release.

about a year ago i saw battlezone 2 being sold in my local supermarket's electronics section, among other later games :O.

apparently australia has passed america in the worlds most overweight country. prior to these statistics being realised, i was kinda priding myself on australia having fit/healthy people.  :?

bigbadbogie

America has more overweight people than us, but only because they have more people.

Over 50% of all Australians are obese. But that is only 1/30th of the population of America (10 million).

My BZ2 mods:

Warfreak

And most of that percentage in America HASN'T eaten at the only burger joint that still serves out a 4x4 Burger. (Only found on the West coast)

* 4x4 = 4 Meat and 4 Cheese.

* The Place in question is In 'n Out Burger, pretty good food, you can see them cooking, cutting, and basically watch your order from start to finish from the front door.

* I have never eaten anything more than a 1 meat 1 cheese burger there, but they do have the combinations on the menu. (and "hidden" ones on their site)

* I personally only get to eat there once every year when I actually visit family out in the West. (The journey is worth getting somethign better than crappy fast food around here.)

* Yes, my life sucks.  :lol:

AcneVulgaris

Quote from: TheJamsh on February 15, 2009, 12:12:03 PM

It's actually the CD's that are autographed...and when you open the boxes, an eerie light comes out, and you hear the sound of distant wailing of lost hovering souls.

He brought a bunch of cool schwag to my first BZ lan party in 2000...I still have a  bunch of business card-sized Pandemic stickers and a Pandemic t-shirt from that event.

Nielk1

wow

I could use your knowledge of BZ history... And some nice pictures and scans too.

Click on the image...

Arbystrider

Just wished I was 10 years older so I could get 5 such copies (Boxed with the autograph)... instead of just one (NOT crappy) CD...

Just how much does such a copy cost? S$15? S$25?
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.