• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Congress passes 800 billion dollar stimulus bill without reading it!

Started by Angstromicus, February 13, 2009, 07:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

For the signiture? more than you have.

For a boxed version, I forget, but when I got it, it was priced well for me.

Click on the image...

Angstromicus

Perhaps you could ask GSH to take a picture of his signature and send it to you via email :-D?

Then you could tack it on the box or something.

Arbystrider

Quote from: Nielk1 on February 17, 2009, 09:11:52 AM
For a boxed version, I forget, but when I got it, it was priced well for me.

Is that a threat?! lol. I have S$200 but my father owes me S$300 so soon I'll have S$500!!!

HA!!!!

Well, I bet S$500 is enough, or I could just get a new CD, get the manual and key sheet from TOO, and then did what you just said, TOO!

Yes, I know TOO = Angstromicus.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Nielk1

Quote from: Arbystrider on February 18, 2009, 02:54:20 AM
Is that a threat?! lol. I have S$200 but my father owes me S$300 so soon I'll have S$500!!!

HA!!!!

Well, I bet S$500 is enough, or I could just get a new CD, get the manual and key sheet from TOO, and then did what you just said, TOO!

Yes, I know TOO = Angstromicus.

Oh wow, with I could buy the text books for this semes... oh wait, that is less than my damn BOOKS cost :-P

Arby, trust me, it is a lot. And it was not a threat you ineptite, it was a statement of fact. It was not to much but more than enough to show it was worth it.

Click on the image...

Sabre Tank

Quote from: TheJamsh on February 15, 2009, 12:12:03 PM
GSH's autograph on BZ2? Is anyone with me in thinking thats very eerie but at the same time as cool as it could get around here?

Lol. CANT BELIEVE MY MOTHER THREW THE BOX OUT!

Ha..I be pissed. I've got the box too complete with manual,and the card thing with the key instructions and even some random pamplet thing...

TheJamsh

i have the manual, its getting pretty tattered.

im going to scan it soon and upload it to BZcomplex. unless NK's already on it. i think the keycards already up there.

just so im clear, what exactly IS a LAN party?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

LAN party is a ton of PCs hooked to an intranet for a giant game.

We really should get back to the porkulus bill.

Click on the image...

Red Devil

What box???